Planning Quinces and Sweet 16 events are very near and dear to my heart. I enjoy every minute of the planning process therefore I do not see planning an event as just another job, this is my passion.
Se Habla Español
Why hire an event planner?
- On average planning an event will take 250 hours. So between family, work and every other normal day to day responsibilities become to much to handle.
- Hiring an experienced planner is essential when planning a once in a lifetime event like a Wedding, Quince or any coming of age event.
- Enjoying the event planning stress free is priceless.
- You the hostess of your event will have a great time pick and choosing your style and look of the event with our guidance and contemporary style along with combining the tradition of the event being planned.
- We will keep you on a schedule and set budget due to our expertise in the field of planning events.
- With our great network of tried and tested vendors you are safe from any unethical vending practices.
We have been in business for over 10 years and have been dedicated to our clients through out this time and have had the opportunity to work with the most amazing young ladies and their families to create extraordinary events. With 1000’s of coming of age events under our experience belt we have seen it all and no request is to small or large. We can orchestrate any dream you and your princess have. Give us a call we will make it happen!